martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010

I. - Complete the sentences in simple present
Michael to come to see me
Want Lydia work with me?
Us study in our classroom we are in the
The Dog this Running in the park.
They sing well a song for the show?
She is my best friend.
Evelyn is studying English. (study)
They are screaming in their classroom.
You have my book?
The Tiger this eating in the jungle.
II. Answer the next questions  (Long Answers)
Nancy is dancing a Waltz in her party. Is she dancing Reggae?
No, she is dancing a vals
The students play football. Are they playing basketball?
No, they students play football
Beatriz is smart. Is She smart?
If she is smart
Lety is studying English. Is Lety study French?
No, Lety is studying English
Miriam is write a poem. Is Miriam writing a song?
No, she writes a poem
Gloria is washing her clothes. Is she washing her clothes?
If she is washing clothes
III.- Fill in the blanks using possessives.
Adriana is my girlfriend
This is the House (Zaira)
Where is the blue jacket?
The School is great
They don’t invite us to the party
The pencil is thin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario